- One unique cooking surface allows for cookware as small as 3" and as large as 13" x 21".
- Up to 4 items of cookware can be placed simultaneously on the cooktop.
- Large 6.5" color graphic TFT touch display with an easy-to-use display concept.
- Electronic power control in 17 output levels.
- Booster function.
- Individual pot detection.
- Timer for each cooking position.
- Short-term timer.
- Information key with use indicators.
- Power management.
- Main switch.
- Residual heat indicator.
- Child lock.
- Display cleaning protection.
- Depending on the type of installation (surface-mounted or flush-mounted), the specific definition of the cut-out must be observed.
- When using the appliance cover VA 440 or adjustment strip VA 450 additional space for cut-out depth needs to be considered.
- In a combination of Vario cooktops with at least one appliance cover, the adjustment strip VA 450 is required.
- In a combination of several Vario 400 series cooktops a connection strip must be used. Depending on the type of installation- surface- or flush-mounted, with or without cover - the respective VA 420 connecting strip must be used.
- For flush installation the edge height
in the cut-out needs to be at least 1/2"
and for surface-mount 3/8". Ensure a
continuous cut surface of 90°.
- The weight capacity and stability,
especially in case of thin countertops,
must be supported using suitable
substructures. Take the appliance
weight and additional loads into
- Flush installation is possible in countertops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the edges must be observed. For other materials, please consult with your countertop manufacturer.
- The groove must be continuous and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuous lining.
- Operates with magnetic (induction) iron pots and pans only. For an optimal heat distribution, the use of sandwich bottom cookware is recommended. Immersion depth depending on installation situation, 3 3/16" for surfacemount or 3 5/16" for flush-mount.
- Intermediate shelf is required.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- Total rating: 208/220 - 240 V : 3.7 kW. 60 Hz
- Plan for a 37" connecting cable
without plug (hardwire required).
- One large cooking surface
- Free positioning of cookware
- Cookware of any shape and size can be used
- TFT touch display for an intuitive control of all functions
- Max. power output for big cookware of up to 4.6 KW
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.