- TFT display indicating remaining or end time, refill for salt and rinsing agent, inflow of water.
- Touch key operation.
- Information key with use indications.
- Sanitized indicator in the control panel.
- Time delay up to 24 hours.
- Visual and acoustic end of program indicator.
- Glass protection.
- Aqua sensor.
- Load sensor.
- Automatic detergent function.
- Flow-Through Water Heater
- Triple filter system.
- Soft lock.
- Aqua stop with guarantee.
- 6 programs:
Auto 150 °F - 160 °F.
Auto 130 °F - 150 °F.
Standard Eco 113 °F - 131 °F.
Quick Wash 113 °F (29 min.).
Glass Care 122 °F.
- 2 cycle options:
- Flexible rack system.
- 3rd rack for cutlery.
- Upper rack:
Rackmatic with 3 levels, adjustable in height up to 2".
2 folding tines.
4 folding racks.
- Lower rack:
4 folding tines.
2 folding racks.
- Cutlery basket.
- Maximum dish sizes (upper/lower rack
9"/11", 8"/12", 7"/13" respectively.
- 14 place setting capacity.
- Maximum glass loading capacity 23 wine glasses.
- Total annual energy consumption 269 kwh.
- From 2.46 gallons water.
- Height-adjustable feet.
- Appliance plinth recess 3 15/16" (see drawing).
- Rear feet adjustable at front.
- Door weight up to 18 Ibs. for DF480 and 22 Ibs. for DF 481.
- Door panel dimension dependent on plinth height of kitchen furniture.
- Ventilation openings required when installed as a tall unit.
- Connection to hot or cold water possible.
- Water connection with 3/4" screw joint.
- Total rating: 1.3 kW.
- Total Amps: 12 A.
- 120 V / 60 Hz
- Quiet: 44 dB
- 6 programs with aqua sensor and 2 cycle options: Power and Intensive
- TFT display for intuitive handling of all functions
- Energy star qualified. Star-K certified
- Aqua stop with guarantee
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.