- TFT display indicating remaining or end time, refill for salt and rinsing agent, inflow of water.
- Touch key operation.
- Information key with use indications.
- Sanitized indicator in the control panel.
- Time delay up to 24 hours.
- Visual and acoustic end of program indicator.
- Remaining time projection.
- Perfectly illuminated interior.
- Glass protection.
- Aqua sensor.
- Load sensor.
- Automatic detergent function.
- Flow-Through Water Heater
- Triple filter system.
- Soft lock.
- 8 programs:
Auto 150 °F - 160 °F.
Auto 127 °F - 140 °F.
Auto 113 °F - 122 °F.
Standard Eco 113 °F - 136 °F.
Wash and Dry 122°F (1 h.).
Quick Wash 113 °F (30 min.).
Glass Care 122 °F.
- 4 cycle options:
- Flexible rack system with smooth running rails on all levels and soft-closing system of the upper and lower rack.
- 3rd rack for cutlery.
- Upper rack
Rackmatic with 3 levels, adjustable in height up to 2".
6 folding tines
4 folding racks.
2 glass support bars.
- Lower rack:
8 folding tines.
2 folding racks.
Dividable glass support.
- Cutlery basket.
- Holder for long-stemmed glasses.
- Maximum dish sizes (upper/lower rack
9"/11", 8"/12", 7"/13" respectively.
- 13 place setting capacity.
- Maximum glass loading capacity 23 wine glasses.
- Total annual energy consumption 259 kwh.
- From 2.9 gallons water.
- Height-adjustable feet.
- Rear toe kick protrusion 3 15/16" (see drawing).
- To display the remaining time projection, a minimum plinth protrusion is required (1 9/16" + thickness of the furniture front).
- The maximum plinth height must be reduced by 1 1/16" to provide an optimal display of the remaining time projection.
- Rear feet adjustable at front.
- Door weight up to 22 Ibs for DF 481.
- Door panel dimension dependent on plinth height of kitchen furniture.
- Installation and usage also with furniture handle possible. The push-to-open function remains active.
- Total rating: 1.3 kW.
- Total Amps: 12 A.
- 120 V / 60 Hz.
- Water connection with 3/4" screw joint.
- Connection to hot or cold water possible.
- Very quiet: 41 dB
- 8 programs with Aqua sensor and 4 cycle options such as Power and Intensive
- Flexible rack system with smooth running rails on all levels and a soft-closing system of the upper and lower racks.
- TFT display for intuitive handling of all functions
- Remaining time projection onto the kitchen floor
- Perfectly illuminated interior
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.