Vario induction cooktop 400 series
With two cooking zones and automatic pot detection for pots up to 8 inches in diameter, the VI 424 is ideal for classic cooking. The booster function of both cooking zones can temporarily increase the power by about 50 percent, allowing not only intensive searing but also especially rapid heating of large quantities of liquid.
To the videosCooking zones
- One 8 1/4" induction cooking zone (2,200 W, 3,300 W with booster).
- One 5 7/8" induction cooking zone (1,400 W, 1,800 W with booster).
- Control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking zone and output level markings.
- Electronic control in 12 output levels.
- Cooking zone marking.
- Booster function for each cooking zone (only one zone at a time can be operated with booster function)
- Pan detection.
- Short-term timer.
- Individual residual heat indication.
- Safety lock.
- Total rating 3.6 kW.
- Total Amps: 16 A.
- 208 - 240 V / 60 Hz
- Connecting cable 39 '' without plug (hardwire required).
- 2 cooking zones with booster function
- Total output 3,600 W
- Solid stainless steel control knob
- Precision crafting of 1/8-inch stainless steel
- For surface mount installation with a visible edge or for flush installation
- Can be perfectly combined with other Vario 400 series products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.