L'Elise, s'il vous pla t
The Elise, please An Elegant Statement of Superior Performance
Simple and sincere yet effortlessly elegant, the AGA Elise satisfies the soul as much as the eye. The AGA Elise is a marriage of old-world sensibility with an edge of sophistication giving your kitchen a fresh look no matter the generation.
The AGA Elise creates the characteristic feel of an authentic French kitchen. This stunning, luxury appliance gives your kitchen the welcoming ambience it deserves. Although modernist and contemporary designs are incredibly popular among French decor, traditional French country kitchens have never lost their charming appeal. The elegance and beauty of the AGA Elise color palette evoke that very feeling and visual depth in all stylings whether contemporary, modern or traditional.
- Over 6 cubic feet of oven space amongst 3 separate ovens maximize space and reduce energy consumption
- One extra-large 7-Mode Multi-Function™ Oven (left oven) tailored to your cooking needs with Defrost, Convection, Convection Broiling, Fan Assist Bake, Conventional, Browning and Base Heat
- A second extra-large true European convection oven
- Each large oven has 5 rack positions; the range comes with 4 heavy duty steel racks and one telescoping steel rack for a total of 5 oven racks
- Powerful dual-element Broiler with an 8-pass, 2,300 watt broiler - ready to cook in just 5 minutes
- Glide Out Broiler System™ with Full Broil and Half Broil mode to provide complete coverage with a extendable gliding tray that adjusts to four heights and is spacious enough to cook six 6-oz steaks at once
- Distinguished brushed stainless steel control knobs give a touch of elegant detail
- Spacious storage drawer with rubber mat to protect and store your cookware
- EasyClean™ Technology with black enamel interior
- Natural Gas cooktop with 5 sealed brass burners each topped with a porcelain enamel finish cast iron flame spreader to provide superb heat distribution and retention
- One center 17,000 BTU brass burner, three 12,000 BTU brass burners and one 6,000 BTU brass burner
- Extra-large 11.75" diameter burner rated 17,000 BTUs perfect for rapid boiling, large stock pots and stir fry
- 6 interlocking matte finish cast iron grates allow for easy removal and cleaning
- Includes an 11" diameter wok ring made of semi-gloss black enamel coated cast iron to cradle a large wok (not included) on the center burner keeping the wok at the perfect height for focused heat distribution
- Extra-large two-piece interlocking center grate
- Four grates interlock above each side burner providing ample space for any pan
- LP Conversion Kit included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.