With ornate detailing inspired by the French, the AGA Elise brings a touch of cultured nobility to a spectrum of kitchen styles, from traditional to modern. You'll have the freedom to cook multiple dishes at three different temperatures, simultaneously, with its large European convection oven, a spacious 7-mode multifunction oven and a Glide-Out™ Broiler System.
- Multiple ovens totaling 6 cubic feet can cook as much or as little as you want. And don't let the space-efficient size fool you - each oven
can fit a 25-lb turkey!
- One 7-Mode Multi-Function™ Oven (left oven) tailored to your cooking needs with Defrost, Convection, Convection Broiling, Fan Assist Bake, Conventional, Browning and Base Heat
- The European convection oven evenly circulates heat
- Dual-element Glide-Out™ Broiler System features full and half broil and an extendable gliding tray that adjusts to four heights and can cook as many as six 6-oz steaks at once
- Each large oven has 5 rack positions; the range comes with 4 heavy duty steel racks and one telescoping steel rack for a total of 5 oven racks
- Powerful dual-element Broiler with an 8-pass, 2,300 watt broiler - ready to cook in just 5 minutes
- Distinguished brushed nickel control knobs give a touch of elegant detail
- Spacious storage drawer with rubber mat to protect and store your cookware
- EasyClean™ Technology with black enamel interior
- Extra-large ceramic glass induction cooktop with 5 induction burners which can be used simultaneously
- Induction cooktop makes use of 90% of the available heat compared to just 55% with that of a gas burner
- Efficient induction cooking surface with the following features:
- Each zone offers a boost in power
- Residual heat indicator
- Automatic heat-up per zone
- 9 power settings giving instant response
- Low temperature and simmer setting
- Overheat detection
- Child safety lock
- Generous cooking space with three 7" dia., one 6" dia. and one 10" dia. defined pan areas
- Built-in pan recognition sensors automatically turn the burner off when not in use saving energy and increasing safety while the Child Lock feature protects little hands
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.