With the largest induction cooktop you can find today, the AGA Mercury Induction Range features innovative induction technology and precise temperature control. Two fast-heating ovens and a glide out broiler give you the flexibility to cook at separate temperatures simultaneously, simplifying even the most complicated meals. 5 INDUCTION BURNERS
7 COOKING MODES Triple Zone Power Boost Induction
- Extra-large ceramic glass induction cooktop with 5 induction burners which can be used simultaneously
- Induction cooktop makes use of 90% of the available heat compared to just 55% with that of a gas burner
- Efficient induction cooking surface with the following features:
- Each zone offers a boost in power
- Residual heat indicator
- Automatic heat-up per zone
- 9 power settings giving instant response
- Low temperature and simmer setting
- Overheat detection
- Child safety lock
- Generous cooking space with three 7" dia., one 6" dia. and one 10" dia. defined pan areas
- Built-in pan recognition sensors automatically turn the burner off when not is use, saving energy and increasing safety
Versatile Multi-Oven Cooking
- Multiple ovens total over 6 cubic feet of oven space to maximize space and reduce energy consumption. And don't let the space-efficient size fool you - it can fit a 25-lb turkey in both large ovens!
- One extra-large 7-Mode Multi-Function™ Oven (left oven) offers dynamic cooking options, including Defrost, Convection, Convection Broiling, Fan Assist Bake, Conventional, Browning and Base Heat
- A second extra-large true European convection oven (right oven) evenly circulates heat
- Each large oven has 5 rack positions; the range comes with 4 heavy duty steel racks and one telescoping steel rack for a total of 5 oven racks
- EasyClean™ Technology with black enamel interior
- Dual-element Glide-Out Broiler System provides complete coverage to adeptly toast bread, sear meat, char vegetables and anything in between
- With full and half broil, it features an extendable gliding tray that adjusts to four heights and can cook as many as six 6-oz steaks at once
- Its powerful 8-pass, 2,300 watt design is ready to cook in just 5 minutes
- 9 eye-catching Hi-Fi Style Controls deliver precise power to each burner and oven with stereo-like grace
- Spacious storage drawer with rubber mat protects and stores your cookware
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.