- Professional, experienced delivery team that will treat your home and belongings with care
- We will uncrate and unpackage your new appliance(s), set them in place and level them. Built-in appliances are uncrated and placed in front of the opening where the unit is planned to be installed
- Temporary floor protection is provided
- Fridge & Dryer door reversal is offered where possible, but must be requested at time of purchase, if applicable. Service Charges will apply
- Washer & Dryer hookup, as long as the venting is CSA approved and new washer hoses are on site
- Inspecting your item(s) for any possible damage during transit
- Removing old appliances. Service Charge will apply
Our delivery drivers will call you approximately 30-60 minutes before they are due to arrive at your home. Upon arrival at your home, our friendly and professional delivery team will treat your home and your belongings with care.
We understand that you may wish to request a specific time for your delivery, however due to unpredictable traffic or complicated deliveries we are only able to provide you with a 3-4 hour window. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and flexibility with this and while we cannot accommodate all requests, as always, we will do what we reasonably can to help you.
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
No, however someone of the age of majority, must be at the address at the time of delivery to sign off on the appliances upon them being delivered.
At this time we do not have installers as part of the TA team, however we are happy to refer you to a professional installer to complete these services for you. Contact your sales associate directly to learn more.
Our Delivery professionals are trained in proper hand sanitization, wearing of masks while in your home as well as contactless paperwork. Drivers are required to wipe down delivery equipment as well as high-touch points in their vehicle between each delivery.
All customers are required to complete a COVID Safe Delivery questionnaire prior to receiving an in-home delivery. TA Appliances & Barbecues complies with the Occupational Health and Safety Act. Delivery drivers have the right to refuse to complete a delivery if they feel their health or safety is at risk. If this occurs, TA will consult with the customer about alternatives.
Customers are required to commit to physical distancing throughout the delivery.
All customers are required to complete COVID Safe Pick-up Survey prior to picking up appliances from any of our store locations during updated store hours. Pick-ups at our warehouse at 960 Victoria Street North are Monday to Friday 9am – 7:30pm, Saturday 9am – 4:30pm and Sunday 11am – 4pm.
Our warehouse team members are permitted to assist with loading, but will be wearing a mask when doing so.
Please contact our Delivery Team at 1-800-303-7550, Option 4
Free In-Box Delivery is a service we offer on all our BBQ’s priced at $899 or more! The box will be delivered to you upon an arranged date that our expert sales staff will arrange with you post purchase. The box will be dropped off at the first threshold of your choosing: Front/Side Door, Back Yard Gate or Garage.
Terms & Conditions
- Must be home to receive delivery within the delivery window.
- Signature will be required by someone of the age of majority upon delivery.
- Set-up is NOT included with this service.
- The Box will be placed only within the first threshold: Front/Side Door, Back Yard Gate or Garage.
- A Re-Delivery charge may apply if no one is home to sign off on the delivery; delivery will be rescheduled to the next available date.