- TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display in 44 languages.
- Dynamic cold air distribution with Multi-Flow Air System.
- Automatic defrosting with defrost water evaporation.
- Cushioned door closing system.
- Activated charcoal air filter.
- Rest mode certified by Star-K.
- When rest mode is active, the appliance can only be opened using a handle.
- Open-door and malfunction warning system.
- Home network integration for digital services (Home Connect) wireless via WiFi.
- The use of the Home Connect functionality depends on the Home Connect services, which are not available in every country. For further information please check: home-connect.com.
Fresh cooling close to 32 °F
- No-Frost technology with fast cooling.
- Temperature adjustable from 35 °F to 46 °F.
- 3 safety glass shelves, white glass, 2 of which are individually adjustable in height.
- 4 brilliant LED light spots with warm white, glare-free light within cooling area and drawers.
- Flat door rail system with fully flexible positioning of door racks.
- 3 height adjustable door bins, one of which is a large gallon door bin.
Temperature controlled drawer
- 1 fully extendable fresh cooling drawer close to 32 °F with transparent front, illuminated.
- Temperature can be adjusted manually.
- Ideal for meat, fish and poultry.
- 1 fully extendable fresh cooling drawer with transparent front, illuminated.
- Humidity can be adjusted manually.
- Ideal for fruit and vegetables.
- No-frost technology with fast freezing at -22 °F.
- Temperature adjustable from 3 °F to -11 °F.
- 2 fully extendable inside drawers.
- Interior lighting with 2 LED light spots, warm white light.
- Integrated automatic ice maker in the freezer compartment, with fixed water connection.
- Particle filter for water inlet, integrated in ventilation grille area.
- Ice maker can be switched off independently.
- Ice cube production approx. 2.9 lb (1.3 kg)/24 h.
- Removable ice storage container with approx. 6.6 lbs. (3 kg) capacity.
- Noise level 42 dB (re 1 pW).
- Flat hinge.
- Door hinge right, reversible.
- Door opening angle of 115°, fixable at 90°.
- Max. door panel weight: Door 103 lbs (47 kg). Drawer 22 lbs (10 kg).
- Shut-off valve for water connection must be planned next to the appliance and always be accessible.
- If the water pressure exceeds 116 psi, connect pressure relief valve between water tap and hose set.
- Total rating 1.079 kWh/24 h.
- Total Amps: 10 A.
- Connecting cable 118" (3.0 m), detachable.
- Cold water connection required. Electrical location 6" above ground in lower left corner of unit.
- Supply hose 59" (1.3 m) with 3/4 " connection.
- Water pressure 29 to 116 psi.
- Stainless steel interior with solid anthracite aluminium elements
- Warm white and glare-free LED light spots
- Opening assist for door with two options: 1. Push-to-open function for integration into handleless furniture front 2. Pull-to-open function to facilitate opening the door using a handle
- Flat stainless steel inner door, full-length
- Almost invisible rail system for shelves and door racks for flexible positioning
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.